Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior v1.0.0 [Mod] Full
Dead Paradise The Road Warrior –
Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior is an awesome action game with high graphics in an apocalyptic world where you have to build your way with missiles and machine guns.
Eliminating anything that is on your way, or abandoning the dangerous new post-war world of a newly emerging American rival, fighting vehicles.
Use a large weapons cache from machine guns to grenade throwers to destroy the looters and bring your family back. Give intruder mines and strong towering tug towers. Demonstrate your skills and take control of all the gangs!
Four types of vehicles that are able to overcome any obstacles are waiting for you to kill. Enemies have been defeated in front of tank armor, but this is not as fast as a reaper, so you have to have the best of your options. Upgrade your vehicles to give you more resistance to the robbery’s war machine attacks.
Fight in the new apocalyptic range of America. Travel starts from the city where your family lives. A long journey through the deserts, mines, suburbs, and airports awaits you where one should find who has separated you from your family.
The mechanic and the pursuer are the first characters to help you. You can release other characters during the game and bring them to your group. Each character has its own powerful weapon, but does each character end up with you?
Features of Dead Paradise: The Road Warrior Android:
– More than 70 stages with different locations: city, desert, deep valleys, suburbs and …
– Capture one place after another, get the resources from enemy bands
– Possibility to upgrade your favorite car: the choice of 5 different vehicles, including the tank
– The struggle among the vast post-apocalyptic world
– Ability to customize game controls
– 3 difficulty levels with different rewards
– More than 15 types of enemies, from ordinary engines to heavy tanks
– 5 unique bosses
– Large arsenal: machine gun, shotgun and …; including a grenade launcher
– Interact with friends and share resources on Facebook
– And …