Start your study adventure in Denmark. Good news! University of Copenhagen PhD Positions are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship program, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Copenhagen PhD Positions are fully funded scholarships for international students. The positions are available for a 3-year period. This offer covers monthly salary begins around 27,590 DKK / approx. 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension. Fully Funded Scholarships for International Students
UCPH wishes to ensure continual academic development and satisfactory career pathways for individual faculty and academic staff, which includes ensuring that potential career pathways are clear for individual researchers and that there is systematic support for career management.
As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen you have the opportunity to advance your international career as part of a world class research team. Every year, UCPH enrols more than 700 new PhD students. The University of Copenhagen offers cutting edge research in an international atmosphere. In 2013 Monocle Magazine heralded Copenhagen as “the most liveable city in the world”. UK Grading System 2022 – Everything You Need to Know
- Level of Study: PhD
- Institution(s): University of Copenhagen
- Study in: Denmark
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available positions.
- Program Period: The position is available for a 3-year period.
- Deadline: See deadlines here
University of Copenhagen PhD Position provides the recipient with:
- Depending on seniority, the monthly salary begins around 27,590 DKK / approx. 3,678 EUR (April 2020 level) plus pension.
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions
To qualify for a University of Copenhagen PhD Position, candidates must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- The University wishes its staff to reflect the diversity of society and thus welcomes applications from all qualified candidates regardless of personal background.
- Applicants should have good English skills.
- Applicants should hold a relevant MSc degree
- As criteria for the assessment of your qualifications, emphasis will also be laid on previous publications (if any) and relevant work experience.
How to Apply for University of Copenhagen PhD Positions?
Please follow below instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Your online application must be submitted in English by clicking the link given below
- Your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
- Cover Letter
- Diploma and transcripts of records (BSc and MSc)
- Other information for consideration, e.g. list of publications (if any)
- Acceptance Letter for the relevant MSc Program at SCIENCE (if any)
- Full contact details (name, address, telephone & email) of 1-3 professional referees
To know more about University of Copenhagen Ph.D Positions, please visit the official website: